View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 02:43 PM   #50
gabby98
Wizard
gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android, Nook Simple Touch, Nook Color, ..., Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by worktolive View Post
I don't read much YA, but I'd recommend the Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa. It starts with The Iron King, and there are 4 books in the series. It's based on the Fae, but has a bit of a more imaginative take on it.

The only other YA series that I read is Jennifer Estep's Mythos Academy series in which teenagers are the champions of various gods and goddesses and are trying to prevent evil Loki from taking over the world. I started it because I love this author's Elemental Assassins adult UF series.
When you say Fae, you mean like in The Lost Girl (if you've seen it)?

Last edited by gabby98; 08-02-2013 at 03:57 PM. Reason: typo
gabby98 is offline   Reply With Quote