View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 02:41 PM   #49
worktolive
Guru
worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
So I am in a YA mood so any good YA Paranormals any one can recommend? I really want something original like the Elemental series. Not your standard Vampires/Werewolves/Witches kind of stuff.
I don't read much YA, but I'd recommend the Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa. It starts with The Iron King, and there are 4 books in the series. It's based on the Fae, but has a bit of a more imaginative take on it.

The only other YA series that I read is Jennifer Estep's Mythos Academy series in which teenagers are the champions of various gods and goddesses and are trying to prevent evil Loki from taking over the world. I started it because I love this author's Elemental Assassins adult UF series.
worktolive is offline   Reply With Quote