View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 01:33 PM   #46
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSacredSoul View Post
How do you find the Amazon case? I've read it adds substantial weight to the device but is it comfortable enough for one handed reading, for a few hours?
It does adds a little weight but nothing compare to the K3 Lighted Case. It's a really nice case. It feels like holding a real book. I love it. I have no problem using one hand just like KF I prop it on my chest but what I love about the case is it's perfect for holding. I don't fold back the cover though I read it like a book. I also put it in my 3Feet stand and prop it on my knee using a blankie. It's perfectly solid so it doesn't tumble over. I'm going to get one of those book beanies I love no hands reading but I love holding this Kindle so much more than the K4 which is super light. I know it's the case's texture and style that just makes it's a joy to hold.

I'm so happy I got that 40% off voucher and got the case otherwise I probably would have waited longer. It's what pushed me over to buy it.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote