Thread: Silliness Quiz
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 07:30 AM   #10030
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
I was in Vermont a year ago last August for my son's wedding, and brought back a dozen boxes of Maple Sugar candy... all gone now... goooood stuff! It's funny, I don't use Maple Syrup on pancakes or waffles or anything really. (They didn't want to let me live in Vermont when they learned this...) I just like a spoonful of it now and then right out of the can! Maybe 2-3 times a year. But I can eat Maple Sugar candy anytime! Or 'Sugar on Snow!'

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote