View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 09:58 AM   #6
JeremyZ
Addict
JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook ST, Kindle 2, Samsung Galaxy Stellar phone
I just saw a Nook in the flesh the other day. One thing that I really liked was the rubberized back. The Nook is superior for naked reading. (the device, not you)

I think Amazon left the slick back of the Kindle so they could also sell cases to every Kindle owner.

Everything else, I like better on the Kindle. (I have a K2) Smaller, lighter, more logical interface, syncs with Amazon, etc.
JeremyZ is offline   Reply With Quote