View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 08:33 AM   #35451
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
Hmmm... multiquote isn't working ... Neither the Bold button nor Ctrl + B make letters bold....
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Everything is working here. Maybe restart your browser or re-boot. ??
I rebooted and the multiquote and bold functions seem to be behaving normally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
as far as Creative -- sounds like they have abandoned that hardware. Too bad.

One of my biggest concerns upgrading to Win7 and then Win7 64 was whether Sonar and my PreSonus audio interface would work or not. That was a big part of my delay -- and I've really not used either for a long while now....
Yes. We buy these things because you can plug just about anything into them, and they aren't cheap. Moreover, programs like Sonar demand a professional sound card. But the hardware developers don't keep up with the operating systems. It's enough to make someone go postal.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote