View Single Post
Old 09-25-2010, 09:46 AM   #22
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by anarcHy View Post
Guys, I need help, It seems that a lot of the new books coming out are no longer doing mobi files. Which is what I download on my cybook gen 3. Does this mean Iam gonna have to get a new ebook reader, I know my cybook is held together with electrical tape (the battery screw fell out)
Bookeen was very good sending a replacement cover (I think the cover broke for me..). I just emailed them and had it in the post a week later or so.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote