View Single Post
Old 05-14-2014, 05:03 AM   #31
gers1978
Addict
gers1978 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gers1978 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gers1978 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gers1978 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gers1978 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gers1978 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gers1978 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gers1978 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gers1978 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gers1978 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gers1978 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
This is great, I'm amazed it's not getting more coverage - it's the only thing that allows those of us who use Amazon's Personal Documents service to send books by email to keep last page read synced between iPad/iPhone/Kindle whilst getting the nice AZW3/KF8 on the Kindle whilst getting the nice cover! Previously you had to either use old mobi for the Kindle (thereby losing the nice AZW3) OR get KF8 on Kindle (but no cover) or use side loading to get books onto all 3 devices (pain, plus you'd lose Last Page Read syncing if you enabled Facebook/Sharing)

One question, is it worth me running the new 0.2 on my Kindle again, even though I ran 0.1 on all my books yesterday?

Thanks again
gers1978 is offline   Reply With Quote