View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 07:34 AM   #13
Over
Wizard
Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2", OnePlus 6
So far I didn't abandon any series, but maybe that's because I've very selective about what I read.

But I'm thinking about abandoning the Wheel of Time series. I liked the books, but when I found out that the author was dieing (and is now dead), I stopped reading the series any further, afraid that it would end as an incomplete series. So I've only read the first 2 or 3 books. Yes, I can't even remember properly if I read 2 or 3 books. So Brandon Sanderson, an author I like, is finishing the series. Great! But that would mean re-reading the first 2-3 books again. I'm a slow reader, so that would take a really long time for me. Plus, I'm not a re-reader, which makes that task even less encouraging.

I'm looking for the possibility of reading summaries of the first books instead of re-reading them. If there are any.
Over is offline   Reply With Quote