View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 06:32 AM   #1
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
Should I go POD as well as digital?

After reading this http://www.enduserblog.com/2009/03/2...ainstream.html by Will Wheaton I got to wondering about also offering the upcoming release of The Song of Insects in pbook format.

There are still a lot of people who buy pbooks and don't want, or have the knowledge and equipment to utilise digital books. Readers, however slight they end up being, that I wouldn't want to exclude because of my own leanings toward digital.

So, the questions to my esteemed fellow writers and readers are these:

1. Have you gone the POD route and what do you think of it?

2. Do you plan on going POD at any time or are you happy with Digital only distribution?

3. If you have gone the POD route, what do you recommend? So far I'm investigating Wordclay, Lulu and Amazon's own offering. Any experiences, good or bad, with these services?
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote