View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 06:47 PM   #22511
bjones6416
↓↓ Skirt!! Earrings!!
bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer netbook, JetBook Lite, Sony PRS-300, Kindle 2, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
ProfCrash - I'm glad it sounds like you are doing better with the medications.

Betty - How is the PT going?

Chocolate Macadamia Nut coffee in my cup while I try to figure out if I have my Christmas gift list completed.
I could swear I replied to this, but it's gone. ??

Anyway, I had my first PT session today and it went fine. My therapist apologized that the stretches to work on frozen shoulder are very painful, but it wasn't that bad. I just have to do my exercises at home twice a day, and hopefully I'll see some good improvement.
bjones6416 is offline   Reply With Quote