View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 01:47 PM   #42
montalex
Fanatic
montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KindleDX,Kindle 4, Kindle Keyboard 3G
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomsem View Post
Give it some time, it is probably re-indexing your content, and that will impact performance. To check this, search for '.' on the home screen and it will bring up status.
I've had the update installed since it was released, and I've checked indexing several times. I continue to have a much less responsive Kindle since installation. If I could easily roll back, I would do so. I will go over and post something on Amazon.com.
montalex is offline   Reply With Quote