View Single Post
Old 06-19-2008, 02:10 PM   #22
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
The first big block of RTF of the generic definitions and defaults. You don't normally edit them in hex. When you get into the body of the text, the codes are fewer and more meaningful. For me, I had no books or training on HTML, and I didn't have MS Word or other commercial word procesor on my work machine. I did have Wordpad and a hex editor. So I taught myself basic RTF by playing with the control codes in the text. This worked for me. (By the by, if you use wordpad on an ME machine, there's a lot less RTF code in the output (works just as well).....)
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote