View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 03:59 PM   #3
John A. A. Logan
Connoisseur
John A. A. Logan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John A. A. Logan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John A. A. Logan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John A. A. Logan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John A. A. Logan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John A. A. Logan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John A. A. Logan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John A. A. Logan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John A. A. Logan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John A. A. Logan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John A. A. Logan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
http://www.amazon.com/Survival-Thoma...pr_product_top
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Survival-Tho...99780&sr=8-1#_

The Survival of Thomas Ford has 4 five-star reviews now on Amazon.com (I need more American reviews please!), and 8 five-star reviews on Amazon.co.uk, including:

Perfection, by Tristan Hopkinson:
John Logan has created that rare thing - a thriller with a seriously literary voice behind it. His story-telling is marvellous, but it was the beautiful poetic lyricism of his writing that really got me. I hope to see him on a bookshelf very soon.

Gripping, by DphiLsi:
Purchased, downloaded and read inside 24 hours. This book had me gripped from the first few sentences until the very end. As someone who grew up in the Highlands I have always been very aware of the dark mysteries that the nights seem to hold up there... particularly in the forests. "The Survival of Thomas Ford" is a gripping story which you will find difficult to put down. Only start it if you have plenty time on your hands!

Page Turner, by Julia Knox:
Read this on the train to and from work, couldn't put it down, wished the journey was longer so I could read more!! great read.

Excellent literary thriller, by Rita Davidova:
John Logan has written a gripping, atmospheric novel. It's stayed with me for some time after reading it. The dawn of a strong new talent.
John A. A. Logan is offline   Reply With Quote