View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 02:39 PM   #3
seajewel
Fanatic
seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Sony PRS-950
Quote:
Originally Posted by nesler View Post
The inability to delete sideloaded content without connecting the Nook to a computer really bothers me.
That would bother me also. The point of wi-fi, for me, is to bypass having to connect my reader to the computer. If I wanted wi-fi to be pointless, I might as well get a Sony PRS-650 in red, which is a beautiful little machine, the main con being that it has no wi-fi.
seajewel is offline   Reply With Quote