View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 01:06 PM   #1
seajewel
Fanatic
seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Sony PRS-950
Can a Rooted Nook Touch download books from the web or Dropbox/Sugarsync apps?

I'm having a difficult time trying to find out exactly how rooting will change what I can do on the Nook. I'm thinking of picking up a refurbished Nook STR, but I hate what I've read about the stock UI.

1. If I root the Nook, can I use the wi-fi to download my books from cloud services such as Sugarsync? (this is the most important thing for me)

2. Can I still read free books at B&N stores?

3. How well does the Kindle app run on e-ink?

4. What else do you like/dislike about the Nook STR after it's been rooted?
seajewel is offline   Reply With Quote