View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 11:09 AM   #2
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leep View Post
Recently there have been several articles about apps for the new Kindle Fire. These discussions indicate that the Fire will not take apps from the Marketplace and will be limited to the Amazon App store.

My impression is that the Apps in the Amazon store are severely lacking. Anyone else have that impression? Since there are several apps that I use regularly on my smartphone that I would want to have available on the Fire, I am seriously thinking about cancelling my Fire order. Anyone have further information on this subject?

cheers
It's not surprising the you would only have access to Amazon's app store. What specific apps are you seeking that aren't there?
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote