View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 03:57 PM   #97
trevgriff
Zealot
trevgriff ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trevgriff ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trevgriff ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trevgriff ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trevgriff ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trevgriff ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trevgriff ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trevgriff ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trevgriff ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trevgriff ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trevgriff ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini - Main Reader (iPad 3 backup, iPhone 4s back to my backup)
Posted below is part of the email I just received from Sony;

Thank you for your recent Sony purchase.

We would like to inform you we are experiencing a delay with part of your Sony Store order. Your order has been rescheduled to ship on 09/30/2011.

You will be recieving a $25 discount on your order for this delay. We will send you an email confirmation for your credit as soon as it has been processed.

Looks like I just got my T1 for $124.00 an even better price than the new Kindle wifi touch (no ad version).

Last edited by trevgriff; 09-29-2011 at 04:01 PM.
trevgriff is offline   Reply With Quote