View Single Post
Old 09-28-2011, 07:36 PM   #93
anesthezea
Groupie
anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Libra 2
When I saw the KT's today, I admit I was tempted enough to cancel my T1 order, but after some thought I decided the KT just isn't for me. I'd rather spend a little more and have the micro sd option and the physical page turn buttons. I don't always use them on my 650, but they are handy when I do. And this might not be an important option to most, but to me it's a big deal: book covers. I love that the Sony gives me the option to view my library in book covers instead of just a list of titles. I am more apt to remember the cover of a book I want to read than the title. I don't know if the new KT's do this, but from the images I've seen so far, it doesn't look like it. The only time I see book covers on the KT is in the Kindle Store screenshots.

Sony called me while I was typing this out. I had emailed them about undoing the cancellation on my original T1 order. They let me re-order over the phone (the red one this time, instead of the black) and upgraded my shipping for free! Now I'm happy I cancelled the order in the first place because I was paying extra on it for 2-day shipping. Now I'm a much happier camper, even though my T1 won't be here for a few more weeks.
anesthezea is offline   Reply With Quote