View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 07:17 AM   #1
Kevin2960
YODA's Uglier Twin
Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-600 and 2 Kindle 3's - and now a K4 + HTC Desire HD
M-Edge K3 Covers and Customer Service !

I think that M-Edge dropped the ball, See https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=100519 they made a Real mistake promising and not having covers ready for the Kindle 3, and not even before the end of September,

However after a few doubts over them actually reading email content they DID prove to have excellent customer service, having had a few gripes as above, they gave me a 20% discount (Which was never what we were looking for) on the order for Wendie’s Latitude Cover and Journey Bag plus the Light too,

This basically almost covered the postage cost to the UK, The order confirmed and Dispatched very very quickly, we were able to track the FedEx package very well hour by hour,

LESS than 36 hours after ordering, a very well packed parcel arrived intact with everything in it as ordered, all was in perfect order,

Quality wise these cases are absolutely excellent, way above what I had expected, making them well worth the cost,

I had separately ordered myself an Executive Jacket and the light, the email confirmed the order promptly, but not dispatch, it was just before the weekend, so I hoped Monday evening (Morning in the US) would bring the email,

However …. This has NOT happened, but don’t worry M-Edge came through, 9.15am Monday morning, The package arrived !

Again perfect order, and an excellent case, I already had the Sony Touch version,

I still don’t have the dispatch email …. But I think we’ll forgive them for that LOL

We have spent a lot on covers etc from M-Edge, and despite the niggles I’d recommend them thoroughly, quality wise few can be better, and prices seem spot on, even with postage to the UK.

Kevin2960 is offline   Reply With Quote