View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 06:11 PM   #31
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3*iPad, SamsungNote & Tabs, 2*OnyxBoox, Huawei 8″, PocketBook
Sorry, but much as I esteem Jessica, that quote by her is just incorrect. Even before Marvin arrived, there had been many alternative ways of loading books into iOS e-reader apps. (Of course, not inferior apps like iBooks or the Kindle app.) I have never, ever in all my years of reading books in iOS had to use the (atrocious) iTunes for loading books. It's a myth.
Faterson is offline   Reply With Quote