View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 03:43 AM   #1
Robotech_Master
Fanatic
Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Can't download into Aldiko from my OPDS library?

I just downloaded Aldiko on my ZeePad 7.0 Android 4.0 tablet and am trying to import from my Dropbox-hosted Calibre library. I added the catalog.xml URL to the catalogs, but whenever I tap on a book it just gives me the book's cover art, authors, and title, and no option to download.

Am I missing something obvious?
Robotech_Master is offline   Reply With Quote