View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 12:24 PM   #10
LovesMacs
Fanatic
LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
The last time I was in a B&N was to exchange my HD+ which had a screen fault and the entire store (the layout and stock) struck me as a place that didn't know what it wanted to be.
Agreed, the last time I was in a Barnes & Noble was in December, and the general impression was "Games! Toys! Puzzles! Random gifts! Oh yes, and books too."

I don't see how carrying toys makes B&N more competitive, when it makes them compete with Toys R Us, Wal-Mart, Target, etc.
LovesMacs is offline   Reply With Quote