View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 09:42 AM   #109
baf
Evangelist
baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kt
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver18 View Post
SkipStone is really better than the stock browser, thanks a lot for your hard work!!!
Just one question: is it possible to save passwords? It seems it keeps losing my facebook password!
Session ids are stored in cookies. Cookies are handled by libsoup in this case. I think by default cookies are kept just in memory and not stored in a file. It should be possible to change it. I will have a look.
A question remains: should we store cookies in a file while there is no way of deleting them from the browser?
Are cookies preserved through sessions on default Kindle browser?
baf is offline   Reply With Quote