View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 12:33 PM   #36
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeC View Post
That's great news. How do you like the light? Does the bleed that some have referred to trouble you? I generally like my Touch, except for the light.
I posted some quick impressions (after 5 min use) in the user review thread, but in general I like it so far (haven't actually spent time reading though). I can see myself ending up leaving the light on all the time. The light bleed or shadows at the bottom of the screen are very faint and I'm not sure I'll even notice them while reading. Right now I'm in a very bright room, so we'll see what it's like in a lower light setting.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote