Thread: Boomerang
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 01:53 PM   #285
plumboz
Novelist
plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
I have been fortunate to be able to share a lot of very favorable reviews. Well, the latest one wasn't so hot. And yet for some reason it actually seemed to validate my identity as a writer even more. No writer pleases every reader, nor should we try to. Although it is a bit of a bummer that this not so hot review comes from someone who calls herself "Granny"!

2.0 out of 5 stars Boomerang, March 18, 2012
By
Granny - See all my reviews
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Boomerang (Kindle Edition)
I hung on till the very end because many reviewers stated the book got much better. I did not find that there was vast improvement. There were so many characters it was very hard to follow and to remember what exactly they were doing here in the first place. The last few pages were the best in the book.
plumboz is offline   Reply With Quote