View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 01:52 PM   #5
Jabby
Jr. - Junior Member
Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Archos, Asus, HP, Lenovo, Nexus and Samsung tablets in 7,8 and 10"
I played around with "January" and set up a stylesheet for you to look at. I'm not sure I got rid of the inter-stanza extra line you were asking about. See the attachment.

Anyway, here is a link to an html tutorial.

http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_getstarted.asp

Regards - John

P.S. I edited "January" using search and replace and changed a few things that caught my eye, so don't be surprised if you find some glaring errors. I didn't proof it.
Attached Files
File Type: epub XXXThe Ambleside Poetry Anthology - Ambleside Online.epub (127.3 KB, 309 views)
Jabby is offline   Reply With Quote