View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 11:35 AM   #177
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Pocketbook Inkpad 4, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Scribe
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgmueller View Post
It's a dark pink, not a "girly one".
You just added that, didn't you ? I just reread your description post on the 300, I think I understand now what you mean about the plastic frame.

I have the Opus and I love it, but so does my husband, so I might not call it mine for long. I love my red 505 too, but am not sure I'd carry it in my handbag all the time. Your detailed comparisons are very helpful, herzlichen Dank !

Last edited by aceflor; 09-04-2009 at 11:37 AM. Reason: Ooops ! Crossposts :)
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote