View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 06:44 PM   #49
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by corroonb View Post
I'm not sure which installer. The file was GUItenMark-Win32-setup.exe. I assume this is the latest version. I tried everything suggested in the installation instructions.
Ok, if you're talking about GutenMark's use within GuteBook, then I think that is a GutenMark issue I've come across myself. GutenMark needs the GutenMark.cfg file to be in the binary subdirectory as well as its usual location in the GutConfigs subdirectory. Just copy it over once and hopefully that message will go away.

However, this only comes up when the Etext-No. you've supplied GuteBook has no .html version and a .txt version must be downloaded from PG. This .txt version then needs to be converted internally to .html and GuteBook uses GutenMark for that task.

Please be sure to also checkmark the 'Use GutenMark for internal .txt to .htm' GUI option on the first page of options or else there will be no conversion of that .txt.

Hopefully this will clear up any issues you are having with GuteBook!

Last edited by nrapallo; 08-14-2009 at 06:47 PM.
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote