Thread: Audiobooks?
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2014, 01:50 PM   #3
skinmaan
Wizard
skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android tablet, Kindle KB
I am almost exclusively audiobooks, but I do occasionally read as well. Audiobooks let me "read" while doing almost any other activity that doesn't require too much concentration: yard/house work, driving, exercise, etc. I'll even fall asleep to audiobooks from time to time. I've gotten my dad into audiobooks recently; he tells me that he feels less tired after a long drive (vacation travel - retirement must be nice) when he listens to a book vs. listening to music. I suppose audiobooks is a more "active" way to pass the time and helps you to maintain your concentration, but I'm no expert.

I can't believe someone actually voted for "This is MobileRead not MobileListen." Man, that is just rude! I would like to think this is a place for anyone with a love for books.

skinmaan
skinmaan is offline   Reply With Quote