View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013, 04:54 AM   #6
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
That is interesting. It hadn't occurred to me to put CC at that level, next to Calibre itself. That would solve the discoverability issue, especially if we leave a sticky in calibre's devices subforum pointing to it.

In the end, this decision must be made by MobileRead's keepers using whatever criteria they think appropriate. I am happy to help them however I can to make the decision, and then to live with whatever they decide.
In that case I vote for a new Calibre Companion forum under the E-Book Software forum. If it gets created I'll even volunteer my services as moderator to help with the cross forum (Calibre to Calibre Companion) housekeeping.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote