View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 12:05 PM   #16544
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Finished Darkover Landfall, the precursor to Marion Zimmer Bradley's Darkover books. I'm going to start working my way through them again. I mostly read these as they were released, and never revisited. But now that I have many as eBooks (and the rest available to scan if I feel motivated), it's time read them again. It really was a remarkable "series" of books, and some were truly excellent, at least if my memory has any vailidity. Landfall was good, not great, but what I expected for when it was written and what it had to do.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote