View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 10:15 PM   #1630
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by danskmacabre View Post
Well there is a scene in book one with a naked couple with their guts pulled out and is described graphically, I think that is too much for a 12 year old.

TBH I'll probs go with around 16, from then onwards he'll probably be reading what he wants regardless of my views anyway.
I'd go with 14 if mature enough. I know I would have had no trouble with it. At 13/14 I was reading science fiction, fantasy, mysteries. The violence did'nt bother me.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote