View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 05:17 AM   #24
Mono
Mono
Mono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Boox M92
Well, all those rules seem to me quite normal and not limitting. Except "... product ... must not have been used ... ", but it depends what used means. It may mean that the product is not "weared off".

The very same things require companies in my country (in EU). I have to pay the postage, I am responsible for the damage during transport and often I am required to send the copy of invoice.

What the hell, why the seller should be responsible for damage during back transport (customer may pack it improperly and/or choose low cost transport with rough handling of goods and no insurance for transport invoked damage) and why should he pay for the transport. The cost of this "service" would be paid by customers who bought the device and did not return it!

Why should they pay the cost for someone who changed the decision and decided that he will return the goods. They already pay for the possibility to return the goods (in price of goods).

Or do you think that money for return service mysteriously pop up from blak hole and it costs nothing? I do not say there should not be possibility to return goods, but for ballance of rights there should be at least slight penalty for using it. To moderate overusing it. The buyer should be "responsible" and make decent search before purchase.

I buy a lot over internet and never had the need to return goods.

My cousin used to live in US. He did not want to pay for goods like TV. He bought it, used it and returned. And again and again. For 2 years. I guess, this is not the fair use of customers rights.
Mono is offline   Reply With Quote