View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 03:49 PM   #536
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatNY View Post
pilotbob, thanks for the clarification. But let me ask you, if I say "Many Apple customers are "sheeple," shouldn't that be OK? "Sheeple" is a common term popularized by the Samsung commercials. I did not make up the term.
We generally don't discuss moderation issues in public fora. However, I will make and exception and respond here.

In my opinion (I'm sure others as well) "sheeple" is meant to be a derogatory term. Someone that just follows the herd mindlessly and without thought. I am sure this is the message Samsung intended to portray as well. This would be similar to calling all those Samsung Galaxy S III owners "lemmings".

'nuff said.