View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 12:39 AM   #5
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
By the way, you don't need a membership for this offer, only an account.

Thanks for the links monkey. I had my husband stock up on free Whispersync for Voice books/audiobooks (that I had already purchased months ago on my Kindle/Audible account). Now his non-member account will get $20 too!

Audible didn't plan that very well, did they? Although I remember they had some classics available for under a buck the last time this offer was around, so maybe this promotion is all about giving you easy money to spend.

Last edited by Synamon; 11-14-2012 at 12:42 AM.
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote