View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 05:08 PM   #2
DarkScribe
Apprentice Curmudgeon.
DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX Graphite, Touch, Paperwhite, Sony, and Nook.
Why do you feel that an upgrade in any product must be based on time rather than a genuine necessity for improvement? The current displays are not problematic, they are not being complained about. They work well.

I am quite happy with my devices, I cannot see any area concerning the display that needs improving. I think that you are being unrealistic and somewhat disingenuous.
DarkScribe is offline   Reply With Quote