Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 12:57 PM   #5
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Short update:

I uploaded the source code a while ago (see first post). In the mean time, here is another version, which is closer to what I intend this to be. Individual patches can now be enabled/disabled by simply copying or removing files rom a folder.
The files more or less reflect my idea of where this should be going, but there's certainly more to do.

Oh, and I renamed it from kpatcher to jbpatcher ("Java Bytecode Patcher" instead of "Kindle Patcher", because the approach is not specific to the Kindle). So yes, entirely remove the previous stuff and install this one instead...

If you have any comments, let me know.

Update: attachment removed. See first post for the newest version.

Last edited by ixtab; 04-29-2012 at 05:48 PM.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote