View Single Post
Old 07-13-2011, 04:26 PM   #8
orange!
Born to be wild
orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle K3 wi-fi, Nexus 7 + Aldiko
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarel View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
The K4 won't handle ePub worth a damn. So if you want to read ePub, stay clear of the K4.
I was wondering when you'd turn up.

Orange! STILL has a Kindle- and returned your beloved epub reading device-, so unless this K4 detonates upon removal from the Amazon packaging, they seem perfectly fine with the Kindle as a platform and an e-reader.
Sounds like maybe I've stepped into a topic with some background.

I don't "read epub", I read books. I've heard the argument that mobi is inferior to epub, but mobi seems to be adequate for the type of reading I do (mostly fiction and non-fiction ).

I care more about the attributes of the device than about the formats it supports. I'm sure my opinion isn't shared by everyone, and that's okay with me too.
orange! is offline   Reply With Quote