View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 07:18 PM   #42
mrscoach
Guru
mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy tab
The library where I am moving has none right now, but were just evaluated and told they are behind the times and "too print-centirc". They actually paid to have someone come in and write a 100 page evaluation of their system. Now some of the people in town are upset because 'libraries shouldn't change' and 'they have too many electronics in their lives'. I'm assuming that last one is talking of the children or patrons of the library. I hope they take the advice and start going digital, though I know it will take a while for it to happen.
mrscoach is offline   Reply With Quote