View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 02:10 PM   #21
Shaggy
Wizard
Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, DR800SG
Quote:
Originally Posted by javifields View Post
GregorRichards' program does not work in my DR800S wth 2.0 RC2.
After executing it, the ebook does not shutdown. It remains on, but in the screen I can only see the Title of the page (SD Card - by Title... in fact in Spanish). The list of folders/books is not visible. The only way to make it working again is reseting it by
sliding the power switch to the left and holding it for some seconds.
Might be something changed with the beta/RC that effected his program. I think it was originally written on the 1.0 firmware.
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote