View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 03:41 PM   #19
Shaggy
Wizard
Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, DR800SG
Quote:
Originally Posted by TGS View Post
@ Shaggy and GregorRichards

You guys seemed to be making progress on this but news has dried up. Anything new?
I haven't gone any further with it. GregorRichards solution works, but it requires navigating to and clicking on an icon. I was hoping to tie it to a button, but am not sure if that's realistic. As Gertjan says, the long power switch press is hardwired. I was thinking of maybe looking at swapping out the right press from locking buttons (which I never do anyway) to a shutdown. I haven't had the time to look into it to see if that's possible or not though.
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote