View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 02:28 PM   #11
MerLock
Evangelist
MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Thanks so much for the information. It sounds to be very easy and I can't wait to try it. I didn't know I could have so many books available at the tip of my finger. I'll go pickup a library card this weekend.

I haven't applied for a library card in a long time and you mentioned a pin number Dordale. Do I need to provide a pin when I apply for the card or do I do that when I sign up for an account to check out ebooks?

Last edited by MerLock; 05-18-2009 at 03:12 PM.
MerLock is offline   Reply With Quote