View Single Post
Old 05-17-2009, 06:35 PM   #1
kelly1010
Book Addict!
kelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPod Touch, Kindle 3G + Wi-Fi
San Francisco Public Library now has ADOBE EPUB!!

Thanks to Dordale, I just found out that SFPL now offers Adobe EPUB ebooks. I will be taking a road trip this week to get myself a library card. I browsed through a chunk of their romance ebooks and was thrilled to find several NEWER releases, in addition to many others that I would read, thus making this trip worth my time. ALSO, to make this trip worth it I plan to get a Contra Costa County library card---their ebook collection is rather small, but even then I did find a few books I would read. This would ALSO enable me to connect to the Northern California Digital Library. I will then go to the Alameda County Library and get a card there, which will give me access to Netlibrary. Luckily, I managed to find the Contra Costa County library has a branch in El Cerrito, and Alameda County library has a branch in Albany. So, driving-wise I will be passing by these two places in my trip to SF! Now all I need is to find a library card with access to the Overdrive library, if there is even such a thing. Anyone know?

I have the Overdrive media console through the Sacramento County library system, but that is only for audiobooks and music. Or maybe I can already access this since the Sacramento County library system is listed on their website. I'm still researching this one.

Thanks
kelly1010 is offline   Reply With Quote