View Single Post
Old 04-23-2014, 06:36 AM   #13
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmarlowe View Post
I once used copy.com and their transfer speeds (Via mover) are terrible. Box.com IMO limits you by filesize, unlike Dropbox. So yeah, lots to consider when choosing a cloud storage which goes above and beyond the 'how much space I am getting' mindset (no offense intended)

Yea Box.com is a joke. I have 50GB with them - sitting empty and unused.

I have 18gb with DropBox because they were the first to do cloud storage in a way that made sense, and then move to Copy.com becuase, IME, they are just as fast as DropBox, have all the same features, are backed by a respected corperation, and offer a lot more space for the same free cost.

I also have MS's OneDrive (aka SkyDrive), Amazon's version, Google's version, and what feels like a zillion others.

IMO only DropBox and Copy.com are worth looking at.

Also - use TrueCrypt or other strong encryption to protect anything you care about that you put in the cloud.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote