View Single Post
Old 04-22-2014, 04:32 PM   #6
teh603
Autism Spectrum Disorder
teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android Phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by cromag View Post
Well, Ubuntu 1 was my favorite, but they're closing down in a couple of months.
Same here. U1 is dying a surprisingly late death, considering how much Canonical has done to really upset the Ubuntu userbase. Not going to cough anything; there's been at least one big change each version since 9.10 that's done it.

Anyway, I write on Android most of the time, and AFIAK there's no auto-syncing cloud storage for that (barring apps logging in and editing filed directly, which only works if you have an internet connection), so I just manually upload and download thru the Google Drive website.
teh603 is offline   Reply With Quote