Thread: Arc Kobo Arc
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 06:19 PM   #233
JD Gumby
Cynical Old Curmudgeon
JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Kobo Arc, HTC Desire C
Quote:
Originally Posted by ns_angela View Post
I too have noticed the battery life isn't what I thought it would be but I'm still happy with my first tablet choice being the Arc. I didn't expect to be charging as much for just reading. Maybe I should have the wifi turned off tho? That would probably make a difference.
Well, wi-fi is generally listed as around 30-35% of battery consumption, with the screen a close second, depending on how bright you normally keep it.
JD Gumby is offline   Reply With Quote