View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 03:22 PM   #53
ebusinesstutor
Star Gawker
ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
I certainly agree that the writer lacks enough distance from the work to edit it properly. When I write something, I carefully check it myself and then even print it out and go line by line and I still find I miss something.

I think it is because I am filling in the writing with what I meant to say, not what is on paper.

So, for important writing that I am publishing, I have someone else proofread it.

The crowdsourcing idea is one I have used as well. I often give copies to beta testers to get their feedback and they catch many errors.
ebusinesstutor is offline   Reply With Quote