View Single Post
Old 06-08-2012, 09:15 AM   #331
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mony View Post
i had succeded in putting kindle in fast boot mode and i got c:\fastboot) after sliver18 said to me make fastboot folder in drive c then i tried to write comand fastboot flash diags mmcblk0p2_ssh.img and pressed enter nothing occured and saying can't load mmcblk0p2_ssh.img
i tried several times
then i thinked that i can copy them manually in kindle drive through kindlediags usb device mode and i did and did N U Z x and nothing done and connection refused i had changed ip adress and did steps in silver18 guide
how can i overcome that please in steps iam doctor and not professional in technology and software
Why did you bother trying to connect with putty to diags SSH on the kindle if you were NOT able to flash the diags SSH image? You wasted our time.

Did you have the .img file in the current directory when you did the fastboot command? If not, you need to specify the full path to the .img file.

You CANNOT just say you followed all the steps in the guide, if one of those steps that you "followed" failed (such as flashing the diags ssh image). I am actually feeling rather annoyed right now, so before I say something that starts a flamewar, I will just stop right here.

EDIT: You cannot use diags SSH until AFTER you flash a diags partition image (mmcblk0p2_ssh.img) that contains files needed for SSH.

Last edited by geekmaster; 06-08-2012 at 09:36 AM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote