View Single Post
Old 07-02-2011, 11:34 AM   #10
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosy621 View Post
Ok, I've got the the Nook booting off the SD card. The screen says "Rooted Forever". On once I've connected the Nook to my computer, it mounts as a drive labelled "boot". I don't see partitions. How do I voice the partitions? Or does that show me that there aren't any? (Thanks for the help. I feel like I'm asking stupid questions. I should've done a lot more reading before I attempted this...)
If you use the sd card for rooting the touch, when the device boots you should see a few partitions. the issue is that most are not FAT so may not show on a windows machine, but will show on linux (boot is FAT). there may be something you can install in windows so it understands those partitions - cant help you there, i am a linux user.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote